Thursday, January 7, 2016

Saying Goodbye

There's an old saying that all good things must come to an end and the close of 2015 was more than just the end of another year, but also the end of my time as a Scrapbooking Memories Master and Design Team Member of Scrap the Boys.
While being selected as a Master was definitely a highlight of my scrapping life, I had wanted to be on a DT for the longest time. Scrap the Boys was the perfect home for me - as the mother sons, the site was an awesome hub of inspiration. I will definitely miss being on the DT but I cannot wait to see what the new team members come up with over the following months.
Here is my final DT layout based on this mood board:
To step way outside of my comfort zone, I chose to focus on the greens and purples on the board. I didn't have the right shade of purple, but went with what I found in my stash.


I loved the way this layout turned out, especially considering it had been well over two months since I last had the time, motivation and opportunity to scrap. Here's hoping that 2016 will be calmer than 2015 so I can have more time for pretty paper play.
Love
S xoxo

No comments: