Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Random Creating

While I loved my time on the Scrap the Boys team and was honoured to be a Scrapbooking Memories Master in 2015, I have missed creating just for the fun of it. There were many times last year when scrapping took a very distant backseat to my work and some months the only scrapping I did was for STB or for the magazine. The challenges were awesome and the products often put me out of my comfort zone so right now, I am relishing in digging through my stash and creating layouts for the fun of it.

Layout One: Oh So Fancy. This photo dates back to 1999 (OMG that is 17 years ago!) and is of my mother, sister and I at my hen's night.
Layout Two: Best Present Ever. There is no patterned paper on this layout - just a bag that was from a recent shopping trip and tags/labels from my stash. My son must like it - he took it off my desk and blu-tacked it to his wall before I could put it in my album.

Layout Three: Yet another swimming layout. Not 100% happy with how this layout turned out, but I do love the texture in the background. My favourite element is the Flutterby Designs flair badge. I need to get some more of these. 

Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxo

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great layouts again. Oh 13 so grown up and yet still so not grown up. I love how you have included the packaging.