Monday, January 11, 2016

Kraft+ January Challenge

Hi everyone, back with another share of a layout I create last week for the Kraft+ Challenge blog. The challenge for this month was to use your handwriting. I will be the first to admit that I don't love my own handwriting, but I do like to use it on my layouts from time to time. I go through stages where all of my journalling will be handwritten and other times where I will use my vintage typewriter or my computer. Here is what I came up with:



Photo credit: Leanne Jago. Thanks Leanne :)

I have been crafting up a storm these holidays - making the most of time at my scrap desk before school starts again at the end of the month.
S xoxo

6 comments:

Maria said...

A great photo. Love how you have bought a little of bit of colour into the layout.

Katie said...

What a great topic to record. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Stunning work. Love your journaling and design.

Lizzy Hill said...

That photo is AMAZING....sooooo representative of farm life! And I love that touch of blue you've used ....looks great! Your handwriting is really nice. I must admit, I'm a bit like you - go through fits and stages with different ways of journaling. That's the fun about scrapping, though, you can switch things up all the time! Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at K+:):)

FiKenward said...

Cool page, lovely use of the challenge and the arrows add a sweet touch.

Mardi said...

This is brilliant!! I love that sometimes less is more. The photo ..the journaling... gorgeous!
Mardi x