Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Masters Challenges

I am here today to share some of the projects that I have created as part of the 2014 Masters team.
Layout 1 - Heartfelt Creations.
I struggled with this challenge. While I love heritage layouts, they are not something that I would normally choose to do. In the end, I used this photo of my maternal grandparents and some of their children taken after my Pop enlisted to serve in World War Two.
And a close-up:
Layout Two: Kaisercraft Challenge
As soon as I opened this collection, I knew what I wanted to do. One of my favourite designs is the 'deconstructed' look - instead of layering papers and embellishment on top of each other, deconstructing means that you lay them out across your layout. 
And some close-ups:
  
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxox

1 comment:

Sar said...

Good on you for stepping out of your comfort zone with these challenges, they've turned out great!