Monday, April 6, 2015

April = Easter and a new STB Challenge

Happy Easter everyone.  I am making the most of some quite time on Easter Sunday to continue catching up on sharing layouts. Today, I am sharing my take on the April challenge at Scrap the Boys. This month's challenge was a mood board challenge which looked like this:
And here is my take on the challenge:

Love this photo that I snapped after the Regional Swimming Championships at the start of March. The boys had a massive weekend. Lachlan won seven gold medals and was runner-up in the 10 Years and Under 50m Freestyle Sprint and Mitchell came home with four bronze medals.  It was the final club carnival of what has been a very long season.
And some close-ups. I mixed some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine with texture paste and then used a mini stencil from Heidi Swapp to create the background.


You have until the end of the month to link up your take on the Mood Board to the Scrap the Boys website. Hope to see your layout there soon :)
S xoxo

No comments: