Sunday, October 5, 2014

A 'Dollop' of Inspiration

I have been a long time fan of Australian scrapbooker, Sharmaine Kruijver. Her layouts are regularly featured in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine and she is a Jot Girl - one of the design team members for Jot Magazine - an Australian online publication. One of the things I love most about Sharmaine's layouts is her journalling and the way she layers so many different elements on her pages - things that are showcased in this layout from the latest Jot Issue and also on her blog:

As soon as I saw her layout, I knew that I had to document at least one photo from the countless hours I spend at the pool during the week while the boys train. Same but different ;) Thanks for the inspiration Sharmaine :) 
And some closeups: 

So tell me, who inspires you?
Thanks for stopping by,
S xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Janice Nicholls said...

Hi Sarah...thanks for your lovely comment on my STB layout.
My boy was a swimmer when he was younger too and I have hundreds of pool photos to scrap so thanks for your inspiration, your layout is Fantastic. :)