Thursday, June 12, 2014

Jot Magazine June Mood Board

This month's mood board challenge features one of my favourite colours at the moment - Mint. The mood board is absolutely amazing - Kim Archer has done an amazing job pulling the board together. Take a look:
How divine is that typewriter? I love my vintage typewriter but adore the colour of this one. Here is my take on the challenge - an attempt to put some of the thoughts that run through my head down on a page. 
And some close-ups: 
Journalling: 
I have very little in my stash in the way of linen so I painted a paper doily to use on the layout. 
And what would a layout dedicated to mint be without my favourite flair of all time - The Greatest View mint flair badge.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome design!! Love the way you are so on with the colour palette!!

Kim Archer said...

This looks GREAT Sarah. And I love my vintage typewriter too BUT that colour of the typewriter is lovely! THANKS so much for playing along with this month's Mood Board over at Jot Magazine.