Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter Scrapbooking

I was lucky enough to spend the Easter long weekend scrapping with some very talented ladies, who I am fortunate enough to call my friends - Donna White, Lisa Kamphuis and Lauren Bell. These three ladies challenge and inspire me in so many different ways. I love that we can sit and talk about anything and everything, not to mention all of the support and encouragement for each other's scrapping. Here are the layouts I created over the weekend:
Layout One: 2014 Badge Ceremony. Please excuse the tags on the layout - there is a third photo with people whose faces I can't show.
Layout Two: Bunya Record - a layout of Lachie receiving his certificate for breaking a record at the regional school swimming carnival. 
Layout Three - Love, Love, Love, Love - yet another wedding layout using a cut file Donna made for me. 
Layout Four: Oh So Happy - Lachie with his Age Champion trophy from the Darling Downs Trials last month. 
Layout Five: Selfies at the Dam. I will confess, this layout is lifted from Scrapbook 365 magazine. I have several sheets of the Dear Lizzy paper with the frames but always use the reverse side. The layout in the magazine used the frames so I knew I just had to use it. 
Layout Six: Warm Up Time. Mitch and his mate, Trent, heading out to the warm up pool at the State Primary School Swimming Trials. 
I also created three more layouts but I can't show them yet. I also created a Project Life style layout but you will have to check out my next blog post to see that.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxox

No comments: