Friday, January 10, 2014

More Wedding Shares

While I have struggled to scrap photos from my own wedding almost 15 years ago, the same cannot be said for my sister's wedding last September. I am really enjoying creating these layouts, even if the colour palette is dominated by Jo's favourite colour - blue. Here are some more layouts I have created:
Layout One - He Makes Her Laugh. One of the things that I love about these two is the way they enjoy life. They find fun in the silliest of things which is helped by the fact that my brother-in-law is a practical joker. I love that he makes my sister laugh - after all, doesn't everyone want to see the people they love the most happy?
Layout Two - Just Like Brothers - my brother-in-law and his best man. The bond these two share is more than friends, they really are like brothers. 
Layout Three - Poppy's Garden. The wedding was held at my parent's house in the front garden. When we were kids growing up on the farm, we didn't really have much in the way of gardens but since moving to town, Dad has created a beautiful series of garden.  He would never tell you but I think he was secretly chuffed to have the garden take pride of place for the big day. This layout is based on a layout and sketch designed by Shimelle Laine. If you follow the link, you will see that I have stuck pretty close to Shimelle's layout and sketch.
And some close-ups. 

Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxo

No comments: