Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Almost that time again

... Christmas is just a day away. I don't know about you, but I can hardly believe that we are looking at December on the calendar. To say this year has been busy has been an understatement. School has been out for just over a week now and I had such great plans for my first week of holidays, but alas life had other plans for me so I am very much behind the eight-ball. Scrapping has had to take a back seat yet again as we deal with the loss of a much-loved family member but I actually managed to create something at the start of the month one night when I probably should have been marking or writing report cards. This is my take on the December Challenge over at Scrap The Boys with the challenge being to use 'All I want for Christmas' on the layout. Of course, being a joint present, I had to change the title to include both boys ;)
And some close-ups:



Well, that's it for me. I hope you and your loved ones have a safe and merry Christmas/holiday. Take care.
S xoxo

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey there, love your layout. The Heidi Swapp papers look terrific. Happy Christmas.

Anne P said...

Totally fabulous LO using the yummy heidi goodies. Thanks for Playing along at Scrap the Boys.

KerrynF said...

Awesome work Sarah, love the titlw work and background splashes.

Rikki Graziani said...

LOVE this layout and all your journaling too..... stunning layout

Beck Beattie said...

sarah, love this! every bit of it! xxx

Charmane said...

GORGEOUS LAYOUT! Love it all too :) xo Charm

Crece said...

cute layout, thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys xxx