Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Scrapping Shares

Not a lot happening on the scrapping front at the moment but I managed to complete a few layouts when I really should have been sleeping. Who needs sleep when there is oodles of pretty paper vying for our attention?
Layout One - Nothing Beats Love. Between you and me, I love, love LOVE this photo of my sister and brother-in-law taken on their wedding day recently.  Nothing like a nice, simple layout to warm the soul.
Layout Two - A New Best Friend. This is my take on this month's challenge for Scrap the Boys. Again, another simple layout but I like it all the same.
Layout Three - He Loves His Nanny. Another one of my favourite photos from Jo and Patch's wedding. Mitchell and my mother are so very close. I love watching the bond between them grow stronger as each year passes. Even though Mitch is almost as tall as Nanny, I hope that he will always look up to her. This is was my take on the Kraft It Up challenge for this month.
And some close ups of the flairs, wood veneer and enamel dots - three of my favourite scrappy products :) 
Layout Four - Capture and Remember. Yet another photo from the wedding and this layout is based on Charm's Sketch challenge over at SFS for this month.


Well that is it for the moment. Report cards are calling so I guess I had better get focused on this. The sooner they are done, the sooner my time will be free to play with pretty paper again.
Take care
S xoxo

9 comments:

donna said...

I love them all!!!!!
D xx

Charmane said...

WOW! Such stunning layouts! Love each and everyone of them!!! xo Charm
PS Thanks for giving my challenge a go at SFS!

Chantalle said...

Lots of scrappy goodness here Sarah! Your KIU layout is fabulous - love your colour combinations and mix of wood veneer. Hope to see you again next month!

Kel said...

Gorgeous pages Sarah x

Kim Ewins said...

Love your entry into the challenge at STB.....fab photo :)
Great design, simple is awesome :)
Thanks for sharing with us at STB
Love your other layouts as well....have a great week!

Unknown said...

I love your beautiful work! There is such depth and warmth to it. Great STB layout, thanks for playing long!

Michelle said...

Lovely pages!!

Anne P said...

Fabulous set of Layouts, Thanks for playing along at STB too.

sannalippert said...

oh wow! these are all gorgeous!!! fabulous work! thanks for playing along with us at KIU :)