Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Love a Good Challenge

And what better way to challenge myself than pay a visit to Scrapbooking From Scratch to see what mischief and mayhem Peta and the girls are up to this month. Each month there are three challenges to play with - a quote challenge, a sketch challenge and a colour challenge. I decided to tackle Donna's quote challenge first which asked us to use this quote: 'A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear'.
When I first saw the quote I was a bit 'hmmmmmmmmm' as I wasn't sure if I could make it work with boy photos but it didn't take me long to get something sorted ... even if I did twist up the quote a bit ;)
And some close ups:
My twist on the journalling:
Now I have this challenge done, I am off to check out what's next.
Catch you soon.
S xoxoxox

1 comment:

Earn Money said...

These scraps are mind blowing keep it up.