Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Crop-a-thon Madness

Peta and the girls over at Scrapbooking from Scratch hosted a monster crop-a-thon over the Easter long weekend. There were 3 challenges - a sketch, a quote and colour - set for each day of the weekend and surprisingly, I have managed to complete all of the challenges.  I won't inundate you with them all at once, but take it one day at a time. Here are the Good Friday Challenges:

Challenge 1 - Sketch
For this challenge, I used photos from Mitchell's Cross Country that happened to be on the previous day. He did really well and placed third which means that he moves to the next level of trials.  I am so proud of him - he set himself a goal of coming 4th and did one better - gotta love that!
Challenge 2 - Colour Challenge using Pink, Red and Green. A bit a of different combination for me but I like it. The layout is of our youngest son and the daughter of my other 'sister' (my sister's best friend). Lachie calls Bella his cousin and will not have anyone tell him different.
Challenge 3 - Quote Challenge using 'Life is Good' somewhere on the layout. I decided to use it in my title. I love this layout :o 

So that is the wrap up for Day One, three more days to go.
S

No comments: