Sunday, April 7, 2013

Crop-a-thon Day 4

Easter Monday saw the final Crop-a-thon challenges posted at SFS.
Challenge 1 - Sketch Challenge:
I think I managed to stick fairly close to the sketch for this layout ... and even busted out a Crafters Workshop mask that had never been used despite being in my stash for quite some time.
Challenge 2 - Colour Challenge using Brown and Red with a touch of black. We had almost two inches of rain on Easter Sunday so the boys and our visitors thought it would be fun to play in the mud. Lachie and his best friend, Hayden, called themselves mud lobsters - so I just had to use that as my title :-)
Challenge 2 - Quote using 'Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles' in the title or somewhere else on your page. I chose to use it as part of the title. Not sure how clear the picture is for you all but it is of Lachie's hands full of grain from last year's wheat harvest.
Phew, that's it - all 12 layouts completed.  There were two bonus challenges as well, but I haven't got to those ... yet ;)
S xoxoxo

No comments: