Thursday, March 28, 2013

Colour Challenge anyone???

Last weekend, I completed the third monthly challenge over at Scrapbooking from Scratch - Donna's Colour Challenge. This was the colour palette she challenged us with was this:
Of course, I took the colours in a totally different direction and eliminated two of them and came up with this:
I am actually quite happy with how this has panned out, especially the splashes of colour. A bit darker than the shades from the inspiration pic but works for me ;)
And some closeups: 
I am loving clustering at the moment. Here I have used a combination of October Afternoon, Elle's Studio, My Mind's Eye and Studio Calico. 
I am thinking that I will save the colour palette and try it using some girly pictures.  I would love to see your take on the challenge - feel free to leave a comment with a link :)
S xoxoxox

No comments: