Sunday, December 16, 2012

All about Lachlan

Lachlan is going through a 'look at me posing for the camera' phase (heck, who am I kidding, he is always posing for the camera lol).  While I don't really keep track of how many layouts I have scrapped of each child, having someone who is so willing to pose for the camera tends to create an imbalance of photos.  Just before the wheat harvest began, we had an impromptu photo shoot.  I managed to get a stack of great pictures of Lachlan but Mitchell was having one of 'those' days and I didn't get a single photo of him. Needless to say, it was all about Lachlan that day.
Had another go at playing with messy stacks again.  I have also been trying to use more patterned papers as the background to my layouts - gotta make a dent in this paper stash somehow lol.
I love the muted tones of the papers from My Mind's Eye 'The Sweetest Thing' collection, especially the blue and yellow tones.  Even though you can see the green of the header front in the picture, I wanted to steer clear of that completely. Instead, I used the colour from the wheat stubble as the focal point instead.  I think I got away with it ;)
 Layers, layers and more layers <3>
I have LOTS of these papers left in my stash so it is safe to say that a lot more messy stacks will be coming soon to more layouts.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxoxo

No comments: