Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Grown with Love

I love the fact that the boys and I get to share in the fruits of Tony's hard work, even if it is for photo opportunities in the different crops that are grown each year. I recently took the boys to one of the wheat paddocks for a photoshoot.  The wheat was out in head but had not yet ripened.  I am planning on taking them back to the same paddock again before the headers move in to take the crops off.  It will be interesting to be able to compare the photos once I get the boys to co-operate lol.  
I love how the converstaion flair buttons from Greatest View add a pop of colour to the layout ... and I think my layering is getting better bahahahaha.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxo

1 comment:

donna said...

that layout rocks! you are so lucky that your boys are willing to let you do a photo shoot. I hope they keep it up for you
D xx