Sunday, September 9, 2012

Savvy CyberCrop Shares Part One

Last weekend I made time to participate in the monthly cybercrop over at Scrapbook Savvy ... it was the first time in a long time.  I surprised myself and completed all FIVE challenges (yes I even surprised myself). The first layout I am going to share is from Sar's 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 challenge where we had to use 5 splashes of black paint, 4 word title (or include a word with 4 letters in the title), 3 papers, 2 splotches of Mist and 1 photo. 
And a close-up: 
The next challenge I completed actually started off as a layout for Sara's colour challenge but I ended up using it for Tara's Sketch Challenge. Don't ask me how I managed to create a layout that was almost identical to the sketch without even knowing what the sketch looked like - guess there is a little bit of magic in us all from time to time ;)

I used lots of my favourite products on these two layouts: October Afternoon, Echo Park, Mr Hueys, Greatest View, Washi Tape ... the list goes on.
Come back tomorrow for more show 'n' tell ... just have to work out how to use the schedule feature lol.
Take care.
S xoxo

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love the twine and the mists!