Tuesday, March 27, 2012

An Unforgettable Day

... so this was my take on Jen's Colour Inspiration Challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy. As mentioned in my previous post, this was the last Savvy challenge I had left to do for the month. After marking Part A of some Year 10 exams this evening, I rewarded myself with some scrap time and I came up with this:
I think I did the challenge justice, well I hope so anyway. The title is wonky and truth be told, I made a BIG stuff-up with the title but a bit of creative thinking had that little problem sorted quite quickly ;)
It is hard to believe that we are a few weeks away from celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary ... and to think more than one person told us we would not last two years, but that is a story for another day altogether ;)
Yay for only 4 more days left of the term. Let's hope there will be a layout or three created in the holidays lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxo

1 comment:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is so pretty! love the masking!