Monday, March 26, 2012

I've been Savvy!!!

Scrapbook Savvy have an awesome range of challenges every month and for the first time all year, I have actually managed to play along - well played three times anyone; one more to go if I get a chance this week lol.


Next is Kerryn's Manufacturer Challenge, not too hard this month as the manufacturer of choice was October Afternoon (like only 75% of my PP stash) as well as using chipboard:

Finally is Tara's quote challenge, using another photo from our time at Hosier Lane in Melbourne:

So all that is left for me to do is Jen's Colour Inspiration Challenge and I will have completed all of the Savvy Challenges this month - not bad for someone whose scrapping has been restricted to the last seven days lol. Maybe I need to make myself do the challenges each month, at least that way I seem to get some scrapping done lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxo

No comments: