Friday, March 23, 2012

Always so Happy ...

... is the perfect phrase to describe our youngest son. Yes there are moments when he is tried and irritable, but 99% of the time he is one of those happy-go-lucky souls. He has an infectious personality and I have lost count of how many times we have been told what a 'character' he is. I hope that as he goes through life, this will be a trait that will see him through the inevitable tough times and rocky patches.
This layout is based on the March Sketch over at Purple Pumpkin. Here is the sketch:
And this is what I came up with:

And, yep you guessed it, some close-ups and a Purple Pumpkin button of course ;-)I am still shocked at the fact that I have scrapped 4 layout this week - not too bad for someone who was feeling like they would never scrap again. Maybe I need to hit the sketch challenge sites more often lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxox

3 comments:

donna said...

well done! I love this layout hun... and he is a bit of a character! love him to bits
keep up the good work
Dxx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love the colours you have used here! The misting is fantastic with that star mask! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin!!! :D

Unknown said...

sorry i missed this layout..must of been good