Thursday, September 1, 2011

To the Moon and Back

I have had October Afternoon's Rocket Age papers and stickers sitting in my stash for a little while now and each time I have pulled it out I have had quite a few 'what on earth was I thinking?!' moments. I love the colours on a lot of the papers but always seemed to get caught on the whole out-of-space thing.
After seeing a FB message about a new challenge over at Scrapbooking From Scratch, I decided to bite the bullet and use some of the collection. SFS are holding a Sketchaday challenge for the month of September. Today sketch is this:

So armed with my Rocket Age stuff, this is what I came up with:


Gotta love me some October Afternoon. Can't wait to get my hands on their latest CHA releases - very jealous of those of you who already have it (yes Lauren, that means you lol) but I know I will get it eventually.
Last day of the working week tomorrow and then only 10 more school days until Sept-Oct holidays - totally can't wait. Thanks for stopping by.


Sxoxoxo

6 comments:

Mary Jo said...

You did a great job with it!
Perfect! And inspiring :)
I have it in my stash as well.
Such a great line!

Ursula Schneider said...

I understand being stumped with that collection but you really rocketed it out of the atmosphere on this page girl! Great work!

Danielle said...

This is an awesome page! You rocked that paper!

Lauren said...

You have rocked the Rocket Age!! Love this!!

Kel said...

Wow- what an awesome Page Sarah!

donna said...

I knew you would rock this one babe! It looks amazing xxx