Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jumping forward a few days

It dawned on me today that in my quest to catch up with the Sketch-a-day Comp over at SFS, I am not making many gains. This prompted me to rethink my catch-up strategy. Rather than trying to catch up, I have decided to scrap the Sketch of the Day first and then if I have any more scrapping time, catch up on the previous sketches. Which leads me to today's sketch. The criteria for this sketch was to use paint on the background and string. Pretty easy criteria considering one of the layouts I did last night had both of these items on it lol.

I stepped waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my comfort zone with this one and used a busy patterned paper as my background. Not sure if the colours work, but it is done now and can get put in the album once the glue dries.


Term 3 of school ends tomorrow so I am hoping that I can get up to date with all of the previous sketches in the next few days.
Thanks for stopping by.
S xoxoxo

1 comment:

Blessed Ladybug said...

love it .. thanks for sharing.