Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 posts in 3 days

Oh my goodness what is going on here??? I don't think I have ever managed to post three days in a row. Normally scrapbooking is relegated to weekend as week days tend to be tied up with planning lessons or marking and just life in general. Today was different though as I had part of the day at home. During that time I managed to create another layout using the traditional 'back to school' photo. This year's pictures were very rushed and I was not overly happy with them - oh well gives me something to work towards next year lol.
Not a lot else to report. Mitch had another appointment with his paediatrician late this afternoon. We have finally received some answers and are doing a trial run with some medication. Will be a rough few months but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.
Til next time
Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh rather like the photo-really expressive faces-you can guess what they might be thinking "okay mom, enough with the pictures", or "do I really want to go to school today?" or "hurry up or we'll be late", or if they are anything like my son was "What do you mean, I am smiling!" lol= I adore your layout. Really beautiful! And not a typical "back to school" layout.

Sar said...

Love all your posts, keep it up!!