Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh my ... where to start??? Floods? Travels? Birthday?

Floods???

Travels???

Birthday???

Oh my goodness ... what a start to 2011 it has been. So much has gone on in the last few weeks that I don't know what to talk about first. Have got so much to tell you but too tired to write it all out in full so I am going to throw in a few dot point highlights and expand on the details in the coming weeks.
  • Floods - yep water and lots of it. Dalby inundated 5 times in the space of a few weeks - everything ok for us at home :)
  • Christmas - wet, wet, wet. Water water everywhere. Getting stranded at Christmas - yep we were stranded at my parents house in Warwick due to teh flooding. Lucky for me I had packed most of the stuff for my trip just in case.
  • America - still cannot believe that I have been there!!! Walked the Golden Gate Bridge, sailed around Alcatraz, went to Disneyland, fell in love with San Diego ... more on that some other time.
  • Another birthday has been and gone - kinda special this year and not just because I was in the States. First time ever that I have been to school on my birthday - lol - one of the joys of always having a birthday in the school holidays.

Anyway, I should go to bed. Have only been home three days and need to get myself organised for the start of the school year as well as catch up on much-needed sleep (note to self, buy sleeping pills next time facing a 15+ hr plane flight).

Will definitely be back in the coming weeks with some pics of my favourite parts of the trip.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and lots of fun welcoming in the New Year.

S. xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: