Thursday, May 20, 2010

(pose)

I guess those of you who stop by my little blog are sick of seeing this pictures of the boys from easter but it isn't often that I get pictures of them where they are actually managing to 'play nicely' for the camera so I am going to make the most of it with my layouts. This one was inspired by a layout from 2peas. Hope you like it.
Nothing much else to report. Mitchell is progressing really well - even managing to walk on his heels lots - something he has never managed to do for more than two or three steps without falling over. Here's hoping the casts continue to do their job.
I am in the process of making a little book for him to take to school for show and tell with pictures from his hospital stay so best get back to it!
Until next time.
Me xoxo

No comments: