Monday, May 25, 2009

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo

I had the crappiest day at school today - sick as a dog, aching head, aching ears, aching body, coughing worse than seasoned smoker - just feeling miserable in general until I came home to this:
Congratulations to the winner of the Bella! challenge;Scrappergirl!
Congratulations to everyone who participated too! We can’t wait for the next Cyber Crop! Also, Joanna wanted me to mention those that were highly commended; JaimieR and Fess. Congrats guys!Please PM me your details Scrappergirl so I can post your prize! And thanks Bella! for sponsoring our Cyber Crop!
Cassie BellemoreAssistant Editor Scrapbooking Memories l Australian Editor Creating Keepsakes
And what was it for you ask? It was for this .....

All the basic elements - c/s, patterned paper could only be black or white, the LO had to be outside of the square - i.e. die cut shape (either pre-made or hand-made like this one was but I cheated and traced off another sheet I had here lol), there had to be button clusters to accentuate the journalling and there had to be a strong link between past and present. Embellishments were allowed to be other colours.
I also completed a LO for Anne-Marie Cox's challenge (a SM Master for 2009) and have to admit that this was my favourite out of the two. The pic doesn't really do it justice I don't think:
This LO was based on a sketch designed by Anne-Marie and she requested that we use paint on our LO's. I had fun flicking the brush and even stole Lachlan's plastic ruler to make the grid hehehehe.
All in all, not a bad weekends work considering how under the weather I was. Hopefully I will start to feel better soon - no point going to drs because I can't get in until next week at the very earliest (insert rolling eyes here lol).
On another note altogether, a very very special friend celebrated her birthday yesterday. Happy birthday hun, hope you had a great day. love you lots and heaps and much.
Cheers,
Sarah xoxo

No comments: