Sunday, March 15, 2009

She's Back ... did you miss her??? hehehe

Yep I finally made it out from under the piles and piles and piles of paperwork that has been sitting both on my desk at home and at work long enough to do some scrapping last weekend. I know it was a week ago but I seriously did not have any daylight time to take decent pics [lol and even with daylight this morning, I STILL didn't take decent pics :-o]

But nevertheless this is what I have been inspired to create of late - some I love, others are blah and the jury is still out but you get that. On the bright side, it is more layouts done and in the albums - well on the wall for a while so I can enjoy them.

First LO is of DS2 - a lift inspired by beastie Beck, and must say, it is probably my fave LO atm:


Totally loving chipboard birds atm - I scored these ones from Beck's LSS when H-er (hehe couldn't resist, you know who you are) and I were down visiting Beck back in January. Didn't think I would ever join the bird craze but it finally got me and have to say, love them!!

In this next LO I have used the Heidi Swapp (love love love all things HS) heart and whispy masks that were part of the kit that we were given at the Create '08 workshop. Used some Distress inks to do the heart and whispies (flourishes). Still not totalyl happy with this LO - needs something else - anyone got any ideas???

Oh yeah, for those of you who can't figure it out - the title is 'A Little Birdie told me this could be Love' - just thought the chippy bird and heart were a nice play-on-words so to speak.


And finally a double - first double in a long time. I was inspired by a LO in Creating Keepsakes Magazine Aug 2008 edition with this LO. Definitely not happy with this - needs another colour or something but it will do for now - will just leave it on the wall and hopefully something will come to me one day soon:



Note to self - figure out what you are doing wrong with Photoshop you dofus so you don't have the verandah floor boards or your cruddy, desperately-in-need-of-more-nail-polish toes on public display. Anyone got any tips for what I am doing wrong - for some reason I cannot get Photoshop (v7) to crop my pics without having huge edges hanging off them. So over PS at the moment.

Ok have the in-laws visiting today, better not hide in here for too long or else they will have something else to complain about.

Hope you all have a great day and enjoy what is left of your weekend.

Love me xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: