Friday, January 16, 2009

More Camera Play ... As Promised

Ok so late last night, I promised that I would show you some more pictures from my lens play the other afternoon. The pics are nothing outstanding or fantastic about the pics, rather more just experiementing and playing while the boys were having a play in the pool.

Looks like they are up to something - wonder what it is???

Oh to be a child again and just enjoy the simple things in life.
Love the sports mode on the camera - pity the pics are blurred -
oh well, more practise makes perfect

Simple joy - what could be better???


AND IN THE SPACE OF A FEW MINUTES:
FROM THIS:

TO THIS:

Me thinks he was a bit sick of the camera.


And finally, just because I can there is this one. It has to be one of my favourite pictures of the moment. Yeah so it may not be artistically perfect but it works for me and makes me wonder, what happens to all the broken toys? Well in our place, sitting in the dirt near the veranda collecting cobwebs and weeds.


Ok, I promised myself that I would try to do some creating today so I am stepping away from the computer and dragging out the stash.

Til next time

Cheers

Me xoxoxo

No comments: