Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Long time between posts

Well hello there everybody.

Hope everyone had a great christmas and the jolly man in the red suit spoilt you all rotten. Christmas here wasn't the best one that I have ever had, but looking back at it now I guess that it wasn't all that bad. After Christmas, the boys and I headed into my parents place for some quiet time, rest and relaxation - all of which was good.

New Year's celebrations started off with a trip to the local footy grounds to see the family fireworks - the boys loved it and it bought back all those childhood memories of shouting out red, yellow, blue and green like my sister and I used to when we were kids. After the fireworks finished, I dropped my sis off at her local watering hole and went home to tuck the boys in bed, all ready to join her as soon as the boys were asleep. Unfortunately, the boys had either ideas and just didn't want to sleep. I finally was able to get out of the house just a tad after 11pm but it didn't matter, it was a great night - lots of laughs were had by all.

Not a lot has been going on here - no scrapping as life has a way of happening at times - bugger how that happens ;) because more exciting things are on the horizon .........

because ......

it is just 2 MORE SLEEPS, yep folks, you read correctly 2 MORE SLEEPS until the beastie gang hit the streets of Melbourne together. Yep, the gorgeous HL and I are flying south to Melbourne to meet and stay with the fantabulous Miss Rebecca. I am so so so so so excited. I have been waiting for this ever since we all started chatting on line a few years ago. HL and I have been lucky to be able to meet up a few times but haven't been lucky so far with the whole meeting up with Beck thing.

It is going to be four awesome days and hopefully lots of chatting, laughing, silliness and of course scrapping will go on. No doubt I will have pics to show when we get home - although maybe i might be able to jump onto someone's computer and give you an update of the trip in progress hehehehehehe.

Have some christmas pics tucked away somewhere so will have to dig them out and upload at some stage.

OK off to pack the bags wooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hehe 2 MORE SLEEPS 2 MORE SLEEPS

Check you later kiddies, love yas mwah mwah

Me xoxoxo

No comments: