Monday, November 3, 2008

Me and Exercise = eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ok so it is like about a bazillion years overdue but I have finally decided that I need to reacquaint myself with exercise.

I have been having a few health issues regarding constant and persistent headaches on and off for years but they have been increasing in intensity of late - well that or my body has made itself immune to the powers of Advil, Nurofen and the like :o - and after getting no joy from conventional medicine (ie GP) I decided to give a chiropractor a go and welllllllllllllllllllllllll talk about embarassment city. Anyway I am not going to shame myself with going into all the gory and horrific details again (I don't need repeat nightmares). Bottom (pardon the pun hehe) line is he can help but I have to help myself and get off my quite large posterior and get out into the world and eekkkkkkkkkkkkkk dare i say it ............ (insert that jaws da dum da dum da dum dum dum music here) EXERCISE.

So while I just happened to be sitting at my computer - strange that ... not hehe - another teacher from my staffroom asked if I wanted to go swimming with her yesterday and I DID.

1km - 20 laps - was what I managed to accomplish and while it is not going to set any world records or anything it was 1km more than I did Saturday.
.....

AND .....

while the boys had their lessons today, I hopped in and did 1.1km - 22 laps. Yay me!!!

Going again in the morning if DH can drag himself away from the tractor to stay at home with the boys.

Anyway enough of the exercise - going to try and share some scrapping goodness finally - if i can get it to work that is:











1 comment:

Jo Bayliss said...

Gorgeous lo's hun! How quick do they grow up, it just isn't fair. Especially love the 2nd lo, fabulous work! And good luck with the exercise...can pass some of that motivation down here please?!

xxx