Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The days are merging into one

Where has the year gone??? Lately I feel like I have been chasing my tail and no matter how hard I chase (and trust me, when you are my size, the chase is all the more difficult :o hehe), I feel like I am never quite caught up.

This is pretty serious for me because in most areas of my life I pride myself on my organisation skills (yes those of you who know me well know that I am a control freak of the worst kind and yes Christmas is NOT on of those times that I can get organised about) so needless to say I am feeling like a headless chook atm. Got so much to do - mostly lots of little things - but just cannot seem to find a place to start. Maybe I just need to pick a spot and start perhaps. I would sooooooooooooooooooooooo love a day at home to start here but of course if I have a day off work, I will have to catch-up all that stuff. Bring on December 14 I say, cannot come quick enough at the moment.

Had a so-so day - busted up a FULL ON punch up between two students today - think I may have done some damage to my right arm and shoulder in the process and ended up with blood splatters on my brand new white shirt - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh well at least it gave the kids a laugh to see me in the middle of these two boys forcing them apart while punches and kicks were flying around me left, right and centre. My Grade 8's were shocked into silence (a HUGE achievement lol) at the sight of me literally dumping all my stuff and racing over to put myself in between these guys. They were like "wow miss, how did you do that. Did you ever consider becoming a body guard??!!' Kids, gotta love them ... sometimes lol.

Finally went to the Dr again today to see about my persistent headaches - now when I say persistent, I am talking about 24/7 for about the last 3 weeks - varies in intensity but there is always a dull throb present. I have to try some preventative meds that are used for migraines - even though I am not displaying the classic symptoms of migraines - so it will be interesting to see how they work and what affect they will have on the other medication I am on.

Still trying to perfect the art of posting pics on here. I thought I had it all sorted but couldn't get all of them to upload so will have another go later tonight or soon - promise.

Take care.

Me xoxoxo

No comments: